This unit includes tons of fun games, printables, flashcards, and an adapted book to help your students learn about recycling! This is a great academic and functional theme to incorporate into your classroom curriculum.
Here is what's included:
- 10 Flashcards with definitions
- Ready to Recycle: 11 page adapted book with related vocabulary terms; matching pieces included; work on discriminating items to recycle
- 10 matching worksheets - variety of types
- 2 information sheets
- 7 writing worksheets - definitions, true/false, and question answering
- 5 creative writing worksheets
- 3 cut/paste or laminate sorting activities (sorting recyclable vs. non-recyclable and types of materials)
- 11 coloring/following direction worksheets
- I have, who has? Game
- Bingo - with 2 levels of difficulty of calling cards and 15 boards
recycle, Earth, recycling bin, garbage can, recycling plant, recycling truck, paper good, aluminum good, plastic good, plastic items
Great for children with autism or special needs - these materials are hands on and easy to understand! Materials for a variety of types of learners included!
If you like this product, be sure to check out these:
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help children with autism please visit The Autism Helper