This product is especially fun for your class animal writing projects! They will look great on your bulletin boards for your open house!
This product includes:
- Red Barn Craft Book in four formats: colored with/without writing lines and black lined with/without writing lines
- Lesson Plan on My Favorite Animal Writing
- All the posters your students need to write their favorite animals
- Teacher Sample Red Barn Craft Writing
Click a link below to see my other Science Related Lessons:
Close Reading: Apples
Close Reading: From Seed to Plant
Close Reading: The Pumpkin Book
Close Reading: Tell Me, Tree
Close Reading: Frogs
Close Reading: Spiders
Close Reading: Owls
Close Reading: Penguins!
Close Reading: Sharks
Close Reading: Monarch Butterfly
Close Reading: The Honey Makers
Close Reading: Ladybugs
Close Reading: Bats
Close Reading: Elephants of Africa
Close Reading: Polar Bears
Close Reading: Wolves
Close Reading: Alligators and Crocodiles
Close Reading: Dinosaurs!
Close Reading: Sea Turtles
Close Reading: Snakes
Close Reading: Deserts
Close Reading: Coral Reefs
Close Reading: Marshes & Swamps
Close Reading: Rain Forests
Close Reading: Caves and Caverns
Close Reading: Tornadoes!
Close Reading: It's Hurricanes!
Close Reading: It's Snowing!
Close Reading: It's Raining!
Close Reading: The Reasons for Seasons
Close Reading: States of Matter
Science Word Search: Bats (Animal/Mammal)
Science Word Search: Wolf (Animal/Mammal)
Science Word Search: Environment Unit
Science Word Search: Environment
Science Word Search: Desert
Science Word Search: Coral Reef
Science Word Search: Marshes & Swamps
Science Word Search: Rain Forest
Science Word Search: Caves
Science Word Search: States of Matter
Click a link below to see all my other Creative Art Lessons:
Borders and Frames: Maple Leaves Set
Arts and Crafts: Pumpkin Drawing
Chinese New Year: Paper Cutting Activities
Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this lesson.
• Check out my store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/store/Qiang-Ma for more close reading lessons to help your students have fun while learning!
• Comments, suggestions, feedback and questions always welcomed!
• Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly!
• Be sure to click on the green ★ to follow me for updates and new product announcements!