Red Ribbon Week Activities, Ideas, and Mini-Unit
Each year, my school celebrates Red Ribbon Week as a way to educate students about drugs, and as a way to help students realize that a life without drugs is far better than life with drugs.
I created this Red Ribbon Week Mini-Unit as a way to help educate students, and have fun while doing it! Not only is the education of drugs important, but it directly relates to living a healthy life.
Included in this product:
- Ideas for the Week
- Making Healthy Choices Mini-Book (2 options - pre-filled or fill-in-the-blank)
- Say “NO” to Drugs…Say “YES” to _____
- Portrait of Me, Drug Free
- My Future is Bright…No Drugs in Sight Craftivity
- A “Minion” Reasons to Be Drug Free Craftivity
- I “Mustache” You to Say No to Drugs
- Sock It to Drugs (Design Crazy Socks)
- I Scare Drugs Away Headband (use sentence strips)
- Drug Free Bookmarks (Color and Black & White)
- Pledge Cards
- Drug Free Certificate (Color and Black & White)
Follow my store
to be the first to know about products and freebies!
Follow me on Facebook
to find out about Flash Freebies!
Visit my blog
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about my store.