How are you going to teach your students to be "Drug Free?"
This activity packet is the perfect way to do so! This packet will enhance any activities you may already have planned for Red Ribbon week, but it's also perfect for those of you who have little to nothing planned for the week! These activities are great for whole group lessons, small groups, independent work, and homework. All activities are printer and ink friendly, AND there is nothing to set up or prepare! Everything you need is fully prepared and ready to go! I hope you enjoy! Thanks! Jamie Paino
- Independent Red Ribbon Week paper
- “Drugs are not for me, I’d Rather Be” -Idea web
- “Drug Free, That’s Me”- Caricature activity
- “I See Me as Drug Free”- Graphic Organizer
- Goal and Dreams paper
- “I say, “No” to Drugs”- List.”- “I say, “No” to Drugs” and “Yes” to…
- Drug Free Certificate
Please check out some of my other products!
FoldablesAll About Book PacketSkip Counting by 5s, 10s, and 100sFoldables and Interactive Notebook MEGA PACK