Also included in
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Deeper discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range, email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$60.59$75.71Save $15.12
- Reactions - Redox, Oxidation - ReductionLooking for a wide variety of interactive resources for students to practice redox reactions, assigning oxidation numbers, balancing half reactions, and galvanic cells in engaging ways? This Redox Bundle is full of different activities: puzzles, mazes, a quest$14.79$18.49Save $3.70
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range. Please email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$43.59$54.48Save $10.89
- Simplify your lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these self-correcting, no prep chemistry maze activity bundle. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them i$33.99$42.48Save $8.49
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$309.99$442.88Save $132.89
Scaffold redox reactions in chemistry with these 3-leveled engaging self-checking redox reaction mazes, in both print & digital format for your chemistry students. These chemistry mazes address redox reactions in three levels:
- Level 1: Identify the oxidation number
- Level 2: Applying oxidation and reduction
- Level 3: Impact of redox on batteries: anode & cathode changes, calculate cell potential, balance half-reactions
If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off of it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them in their practice.
- Distance Learning and/or In-class Practice
- Exit/entrance slips
- Early Finishers
You and your students must have Google accounts and an internet connection to access the digital versions of these mazes. Tips on how to post to Google classroom are also included.
✦This is available in my costs-savings - Visit this bundle to see other great redox resources, such as a Redox and Galvanic Cell Tarsia Puzzles and Question Trails & an amazing lab!✦
● Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" or via KateCk@chemkate.com.