REDUCING FRACTIONS BATTLESHIP
* Can your students use some great practice in reducing fractions?
* ALL EXAMPLES ARE WRITTEN OUT “IN WORDS” TO MAKE YOUR STUDENTS “THINK” A LITTLE MORE.
* 24 EXAMPLES TO READ AND REDUCE!
* Your students will enjoy using the enclosed chart to solve these examples. A different, fun and effective activity to reinforce their ability to reduce fractions.
* FIRST, students must make sure they READ the fractions correctly, THEN they must make sure they WRITE them correctly and THIRD they must make sure they’re REDUCED CORRECTLY.
* This activity will challenge and entertain them at the same time!
A set of 6 Math Extras questions are on the side of the pages asking your students some facts about fractions.
* A BONUS set of questions is on the bottom of side 2 asking your students to circle any fractions that are ALREADY REDUCED.
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers. Created and designed by David Filipek.
(Reducing Fractions Battleship)
Copyright© 2014 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.