REDUCING FRACTIONS WITH WORDS
Do your students need some extra practice in reducing fractions?
Can they read and write fractions correctly?
This worksheet is written out IN WORDS to make your students "think" a little more! Great practice!
Your students must first READ the fractions correctly, then they must WRITE them correctly and then REDUCE them correctly (hopefully!)
Not just reducing, but reading and writing fractions correctly too!
Your download of 2 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FRACTIONS & DECIMALS MATCH! CHALLENGING!
- Check out this worksheet where students must match a column of decimals with a column of fractions. Much harder than it sounds. They must have an understanding of the relationship between decimals and fractions to solve this. They might even have to “think”!!
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!