REDUCING AND EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS SQUARES
* Could your students use some extra practice in reducing and equivalent fractions?
You receive 2 full worksheets, one on reducing fractions and one on equivalent fractions.
* Each worksheet has 20 examples/squares on it!
~ ~ ~SEE THUMBNAILS or DOWNLOAD PREVIEW ~ ~ ~
Worksheet #1 - Reducing Fractions, Yes or No; students are given 20 fractions and must decide if these fractions are reduced or not; if yes, leave it alone, if not, they must reduce it to lowest terms;
Worksheet #2 - Equivalent Fractions, Yes or No; students are given 20 sets of two fractions and must decide if the two fractions are equivalent with one another; NOT for the beginner;
Your download of 4 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
"LET'S MAKE THE KIDS THINK!"
(Reducing and Equivalent Fractions Squares)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION OF FRACTIONS BUBBLES TWIST
Let’s make the kids think! 18 examples of addition and subtraction of fractions written out IN WORDS to make them think more. All levels and types of fractions included. PLUS two BONUSES at the end. Challenge your students with these worksheets!
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- FRACTIONS BUNDLE “TWIST” 12 WORKSHEETS!
- 12 FULL worksheets on ALL OPERATIONS of fractions including 4 pages of WORD PROBLEMS! ALL examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students THINK a little more. All levels are covered. NOT for the beginner!
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!