This product features 4 pages that can be assembled to make an 8-page mini book for students to practice learning about reference sources. It includes:
- why do we use a dictionary?
- why do we use a thesaurus?
- why do we use an atlas?
- why do we use an encyclopedia?
- which reference source should be used?
- cut/paste sort for reference books
- the Internet
This mini book is low-prep, easy to assemble, and gives students great practice with a necessary skill. Students can work on their own, with a partner, or as a whole group to work through the pages of the mini book. Check out the preview file to see the pages included in the book.