Reflection Refraction Absorption | Review Questions Task Cards & Digital Slides
Also included in
- These easy-to-use resources take time out of planning for your reflection and refraction of light energy unit. Students will be able to differentiate between different properties of light including reflection, refraction, and absorption. This bundle has everything you need to review reflection and rPrice $15.99Original Price $31.75Save $15.76
- Help your students develop critical thinking skills and deepen their understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. Each 5th grade science review question asks students to evaluate an image and then respond to the question using science vocabulary terms. These task cards are the perfect resourcPrice $22.38Original Price $44.00Save $21.62
- These 5th grade science review centers and games will make creating fun centers and review opportunities easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resourcPrice $105.56Original Price $220.50Save $114.94
Create opportunities for student discussion about how light energy interacts with different kinds of matter. This set of 24 open-ended review questions help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of reflection, refraction, and absorption of light energy. This activity includes both print and digital formats to meet the needs of your classroom.
Save 30% when you purchase our Science Review Questions Year Long Bundle
Each question asks students to evaluate an image and then respond to the question using science vocabulary related to the concept.
What's included in this purchase?
- 24 printable task cards
- 24 digital question prompts (Google Slides™ file)
- Ideas for using the print and digital formats
- Video tutorials for accessing and assigning digital version
- Answer key
This resource supports the following vocabulary terms:
- hand lens
- concave lens
- convex lens
- light spectrum
- This file is not editable.
- You must have access to Google Drive to use the digital component.
- The preview and video will offer a closer look at what is included in this resource.
Check out some of our other products:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).