Also included in
- The ultimate physical science lesson plan bundle for 5th grade teachers is here. Each of the 13 complete lesson plans uses the 5E model and provides you with the exact tools to teach the topics. All the guesswork has been removed with these LOW PREP lessons. Complete 5E Lessons Included for Each To$99.00$142.00Save $43.00
- The ultimate lesson plan bundle for 5th grade science teachers is here. Each of the 32 complete lesson plans use the 5E model and provides you with the exact tools to teach the topics. All the guesswork has been removed with these LOW PREP lessons. The lessons are aligned to elementary school NGSS a$249.20$356.00Save $106.80
After completing the unit students will be able to demonstrate that light travels in a straight line until it strikes an object and is reflected or travels through one medium to another and is refracted.
The ultimate lesson plan for 5th-grade science teachers is here. This lesson plan uses the 5E model and provides you with the exact tools to teach the topic. All the guesswork has been removed with this LOW PREP lesson.
Can This Resource Be Used for Virtual or Distance-Learning?
Yes. The station lab from the Exploration section and the PPT/INBs from the Explanation section have been created so that students can use them on campus or in a virtual learning environment.
1. How does light energy travel?
2. How can the path of light be changed?
3. How does light behave after striking an object?
What's Included in the Lesson Plan:
● – 11x17 for class display
● – Available for editing
● - Includes specific instructions for teacher to engage students’ interest
● – Student-led learning, differentiated for all learning styles and abilities
● - Versions for in-class and remote use. Set up so each student can open it and answer questions in it (no Google Form required) by themselves or as you present it to the class. No more boring notes or textbook questions!
● – Includes both paper and digital versions. The digital versions are embedded throughout the 5E lesson so that students can manipulate it without cutting or pasting.
● – Formatted for modified instruction
● – Completed in class or at home
● – Engaging homework assignment
● – Open-ended and modified assessment
Copyright © Chris Kesler. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
Multiple licenses are available for purchases by departments, schools, or school districts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Total Pages 100+ pages
Answer Key Included
Teaching Duration 1 week