Reflection and Refraction | Light Energy Escape Room Activity | Print & Digital
Also included in
- These easy-to-use resources take time out of planning for your reflection and refraction of light energy unit. Students will be able to differentiate between different properties of light including reflection, refraction, and absorption. This bundle has everything you need to review reflection and rPrice $15.99Original Price $31.75Save $15.76
- These 5th grade science review centers and games will make creating fun centers and review opportunities easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resourcPrice $105.56Original Price $220.50Save $114.94
- Get instant engagement with these 5th Grade Science escape room activities. These fun, yet rigorous science review games focus on the readiness standards for students in 5th-grade science. Give students the opportunity to practice their science content knowledge in an engaging way.Save $$ by purchasPrice $23.96Original Price $52.25Save $28.29
Get instant engagement with this reflection and refraction of light energy Escape Room activity. Students are excited about escape rooms and this one is fun AND full of rigorous review content. Add this reflection and refraction of light energy activity to your next lesson plan!
Your students will work through reflection and refraction questions to get a code. If the code is correct they can unlock the station and they will get a piece of a secret message. If they get all 4 station codes correct, they will have the entire secret message.
- Reinforces content learned in the classroom
- Fosters collaboration
- Strengthens academic vocabulary
- Builds concept mastery
- Creates a feeling of excitement
- Digital Escape Room Google Drive™ file
- Printable Escape Room PDF file
- Student recording documents
- Digital secret message visuals for unlock codes
- Teacher Instructions
- Answer key
- 4 stations with 3 questions each
- 4 decoders
- 4 secret message components
- student recording document for easy grading
- Approximately 20-25 minutes, although some may work through faster or slower.
- You may see more variation in completion times if you have students completing the digital version independently.
- You can extend the activity by requiring students to have discussions at the stations and have separate "code checking stations" so that students move around more.
- If using the digital version, students will need access to an internet-connected device (Chromebook, laptop, iPad)
- Access to Google Drive™
- If your district blocks students from accessing files hosted outside the district, they will not be able to access the digital secret messages in the digital game. I have included 3 workaround options for this, including step-by-step instructions on linking the secret message documents from your own Google drive.
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).