PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource is a practical hands-on math lesson resource about reflection and symmetry lines, that involves cutting and gluing.
If you need a quick ready to go math resource for juniors about reflection at short notice this may just be what you need.
The teacher notes give a lesson plan that I use this resource with.
This resource includes;
- Shapes sheets for group discussion
- Recording sheet for modelling
- Sheet with irregular shapes
- Individual recording sheets
- Sheet of shapes for students to cut out
- Answer sheet
Other resources I have made for junior elementary students you may like to check out: