I collated the 5 activities I usually do a the end of the year to help students reflect and go back to what we have done. I usually review those activities with the students but I don't give them a grade for them. I want them to feel free to explore and have fun at the end of the year!
They are suitable for different grade, although you may want to alter some of the requirements on the letter - the file is a word doc so it's easy to alter.
- 3-2-1 reflection activity (individual)
- Advice for next year's class (pair work)
- A letter to next year's students (pair work or individual)
- The teams of experts (groups of 3 /4)
- A commercial for the class (groups of 3-5)
I made sure it's a Word document so you can adapt each one to your class if you need to change some of the vocabulary etc.
All of these activities will be great to review at the start of the following year, either with the same students or with your next class.
ALL CLIPART USED IN THIS RESOURCE FROM
REMEMBER YOU GET TPT CREDIT FOR LEAVING FEEDBACK!
FOR MORE RESOURCES BY LEAD WITH A TWIST: