PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Learning reflexive pronouns in Spanish can be confusing to students however, the fill-in layout will keep it simple and help your students keep them in one handy place. Supplement your current curriculum with these grammar practice sheets and use as introductory or reinforcement activities. Quick reference charts are formatted for 3-ring binder, composition or interactive notebook (learning folder).
What is included:
• Reflexive Pronoun Sentences fill-in worksheet (All language learner levels - present tense)
• Reflexive Pronoun fill-in practice quick reference charts
• Daily lesson suggestions and procedures
• Separate Reflexive Pronoun fill-in practice exercises formatted for document camera or smartboard
• Student notetaking activity for introducing or reviewing reflexive verbs
• Answer keys formatted for document camera or smartboard
Extra practice in a simple format. Sometimes you just need a quick worksheet for those substitute days without the extra preparation time. File it away in your teacher toolkit by topic for when you need a quick change of pace.
Reflexive Pronoun Fill-in worksheet can be purchased individually and used to supplement your textbook curriculum. If you would like additional materials for your daily routine and reflexive verb unit, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store! ¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!