Simple Reflexive Pronoun quick referencing practice worksheets. Learning reflexive pronouns in Spanish can be confusing to students however, the fill-in layout will keep it simple and help your students keep them in one handy place. Supplement your current curriculum with these grammar practice sheets and use as introductory or reinforcement activities. Quick reference charts are formatted for for composition or interactive notebook, 3-ring binder (learning folder).
What is included:
• Reflexive Pronoun Sentences fill-in worksheet (All language learner levels)
• Reflexive Pronoun fill-in practice quick reference charts
• Daily lesson suggestions and procedures
• Separate Reflexive Pronoun fill-in practice exercises formatted for document camera or smartboard
• Student notetaking activity for introducing or reviewing reflexive verbs
• Answer keys formatted for document camera or smartboard
Extra practice in a simple format. Sometimes you just need a quick worksheet for those substitute days without the extra preparation time. File it away in your teacher toolkit for substitute days or file it by topic when you just need a quick change of pace. After students fill in the pronouns, use the key, then drill and repeat.
The "Reflexive Pronoun Fill-in Worksheet" can be purchased individually and used to supplement your textbook curriculum. If you would like additional materials for your daily routine and reflexive verb unit, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Reflexive Verb Thematic Vocabulary Reference
Reflexive Verb Reading Comprehension Activities
Bilingual Clothing Vocabulary Reference
Shopping Images-Integrated Topic Flashcards