Are you looking for some help teaching reflexive verbs in a new language?
This is for TPRS teachers and teachers who want to increase comprehensible input and time spent using the target language.
I use this set of pictures to:
1. Tell a story about a day in the life of a high school student (with lots of reflexive verbs)
2. As the students listen to your story, they put the illustrations in the correct order
3. Ask the students to tell the story to their partner
4. Ask the students to tell the story back to you.
Illustrations help you stay in the target language and give easily distracted students something to touch and see while they speak the target language.
This set can be used several ways:
1. Cut up the pictures and hand 2-3 students a set. You tell the story while the students put the pictures in the correct order
2. Give the story as a writing prompt.
3. Have struggling students use the pictures alongside a written story.
4. Separate pictures to use on a quiz or test
5. Anything in the target language!
P.S. White out our school name and write in yours! :-)