Provide verbal practice in a sentence format with "Rolladado", a dice game for any of your content topics. Play with small or large classes. Rolladado is a teacher-guided activity that is easy to implement with little preparation time and in addition can be adapted to any skill level and any content curriculum. This means that Rolladado can be used for other content areas such as Science, Literature, ELL, Foreign Languages, History and Math. Provides extra, repetitive drill practice in a fast-paced game format.
What is included:
• Emotions and reactions reflexive verb game pages with thematic sentences (One Spanish and English present tense game and one preterite tense game)
• Step-by-step game play instructions with versions for one and two days of play (In English)
• Four extra blank game pages for teacher selected content
• Two ready-made complete games; (reflexive verb topic)
• Separate teacher keys
• Answer key formatted for document camera or smartboard
Materials that you will need:
-One pair of dice per group
-Thematic vocabulary references or a textbook (optional)
"Rolladado" Dice Game is a stand-alone activity. If you need additional support for your current curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store! ¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Reflexive Verb Thematic Vocabulary Reference
Las Charadas-Un Juego de las Acciones Reflexivas
Monopoly Board Game Terminology, Vocabulary and Rules