Review and reinforce reflexive verb skills with a reading comprehension activity for 2nd year and above (Intermediate to Advanced on the language proficiency scale).
What is included:
• Original reading comprehension story activity (3 part - 5 paragraph story in Spanish using past and compound verb tenses)
• Question and answer story comprehension worksheets for written or verbal communication and testing (24 comprehension questions)
• Bilingual reflexive verb word bank
• Reflexive verb practice worksheet (in Spanish only)
• Reflexive verb (subjunctive) practice worksheet (in Spanish only)
• Bilingual story vocabulary word bank
• Story vocabulary practice worksheet (in Spanish only)
• Extra set of study guide questions and optional activities
• Instructions and procedures
• Daily lesson suggestions
• Reading comprehension scoring rubric
• Answer keys for all activities
• Teacher resources
Students will be asked to analyze, make connections, form opinions and discuss details of the story as well as practice reflexive verbs. The student responses will be a combination of supporting references to the story as well as open-ended responses.
Essential skill practice:
- Daily routine reflexive verbs
- Preterite and Imperfect verbs
- Compound verbs
- Subjunctive verbs
“Un amanacer memorable” provides an engaging activity supplement for your current reflexive verb unit. If you need additional materials for your curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated thematic collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both written and verbal activities to put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Reflexive Verb Thematic Vocabulary Reference
Reflexive Verb Present Perfect Writing Practice
Daily Routine Bilingual Question and Answer Card
Daily Routine Integrated Topic Worksheet Practice
Reflexive Verb Reading Comprehension Activities
Bilingual Clothing Vocabulary Reference
Las Charadas-Un Juego de las Acciones Reflexivas