Introduce your students to the rich and vibrant world of reflexive verbs. These pages provide you with the ultimate word bank that your students will reference over and over throughout the year across multiple topics and are formatted to use as handouts for seat work.
What is included:
• 50 bilingual reflexive action verbs thematic reference
• 25+ bilingual reflexive verbs of emotion and well-being (common Spanish 2 list)
• 30+ bilingual reflexive verbs of emotion and well-being (accelerated and advanced list)
• 30+ bilingual personal care objects
• 50+ bilingual body part vocabulary and vocabulary of physical appearance
• 50+ bilingual lists of order and sequence, adverbs of frequency, time and days of the week
• Personal care objects clipart images (27 images)
• Three daily routine (present tense) worksheets for spelling practice or testing.
• Two reflexive verb (past tenses) worksheets for spelling practice or testing.
• Answer keys
• Personal care objects clipart images
• Three bilingual activity worksheets (present tense) for written and verbal interaction
• Reflexive verb conjugation practice fill-in worksheet (different formatting options with & without vosotros)
This bilingual reference is designed for all Spanish levels as introductory or review and serves as a foundation tool for any of your classroom conversations or written activities about daily routines, schedules and discussions of well-being. Reflexive Verbs Thematic Vocabulary Reference will integrate into all topics and are a comprehensive tool to aide your students as they build to language proficiency.
Suggestions for use:
√ Print a copy and distribute to each student for their interactive notebook (learning folders).
√ Use as a foundation tool (word bank) for all of your written and verbal
√ Use as supplemental vocabulary for self-pacing and skill acceleration.
√ Use as a supplemental reference for an interactive dialogue.
√ Use as an introduction of a thematic unit or as a supplement to the textbook curriculum.
√ Use as a combination of teacher and student-selected vocabulary.
√ Using images as a prompt, create written or verbal statements about
time, place or activity.
√ Use a highlighter marker to mark teacher designated vocabulary for the unit.
The Reflexive Verb Thematic Vocabulary Reference is a great supplemental resource for your daily routine and reflexive verb unit. If you need additional activity materials, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you so much for returning to my store!
Reflexive Pronoun Worksheet Practice
Reflexive Verb Reading Comprehension Activities
Reflexive Verbs Reactions and Emotions Practice Worksheets
Bilingual Clothing Vocabulary Reference
Daily Routine Mix Up Reading Comprehension Worksheets
Shopping Images-Integrated Topic Flashcards
Las Charadas-Un Juego de las Acciones Reflexivas
Roll The Dice Speaking Game