The Reflexive Verbs Activities and TPR Story take the student from meaning of the verbs to conjugation, comparison of reflexive vs. non-reflexive, use of "le" and "les" and finally, the tests. Google-compatible digital versions are included for distance learning.
The Reflexive Activities included are: (For Spanish II)
- List of verbs
- Activity in which students put the activities in order to solidify meaning
- Practice "me despierto" vs. "despierto a otra persona"
- Interactive notebook activity in which students describe the visuals using reflexive and non-reflexive verbs
- Interactive notebook activity in which students describe the visuals writing the objects of daily routine in Spanish
- Competition in which students complete the sentences with the correct conjugations of the reflexive verbs
- Competition in which students say or write the actions of the teacher and students
- Practice with "le" and competition with "le"
- Practice certain verbs with accompanying prepositions (me quejo DE..)
- Practice for test A
- Practice for test B
- Reflexive Verbs and Daily Routine Google Drive Activities
- Activity in which students complete the sentences properly conjugating the verbs
- Paired Activity in which students ask each other questions and answer based on the pictures
- Homework: Describe the images using reflexive verbs and "le" when necessary
- Homework: Answer the questions using, "después de, antes de, para" + infinitivo
- Homework: Complete the sentences and write in the objects of la rutina diaria
- Homework: Reflexivo No reflexivo in which students complete the sentences
choosing reflexive or non-reflexive verbs, and describe the images using reflexive
- PowerPoint Answers to all homework assignments
- Digital versions of all resources for use in Google Classroom, other Google platforms and distance learning
The Spanish two Reflexive test uses visuals to minimize translation, also uses the same photos as in the PowerPoint (PPT not included).
For Spanish Three: Same as for Spanish II with the following:
- More reflexive verbs
- More in depth study of differences in meaning between reflexive vs. non-reflexive verbs
- TPR story in Spanish using most of the verbs with accompanying activities for comprehensible input and repetition in context
- Homework assignment in which students answer questions using reflexive verbs
- Conjugation practice
- Conjugation competition
- A different test using many visuals as well
- Answers for all activities are provided
- Digital versions for all resources
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:
For more activities, engaging PowerPoints and resources, please visit my website and blog: Best PowerPoints for Spanish
For Spanish jokes, memes, TPR Stories, videos and tons of resources, connect with me on Pinterest: Best PowerPoints Pinterest
OR for a complete list of my products, CLICK HERE: My Store
Reflexives Verbs by Angie Torre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.