PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Reinforce reflexive verbs of emotion and well-being with these easy practice worksheets (2nd year and abovel language learner levels, Immersion and Heritage speaker).
What is included (All worksheets in Spanish only):
· Reflexive verb worksheet practice (15 preterite tense sentences only)
· Worksheet version formatted for document camera or smartboard
· Reflexive verb practice; ponerse, sentirse, hacerse, alegrarse
· Fill-in worksheet practice for “alegrarse”
· Fill-in worksheet practice for “enojarse”
· Conjugation test with “alegrarse” y “enojarse” (12 preterite tense sentences)
· Instructions for written and verbal activities
· Answers keys
All activities and worksheets can can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities. Students may need to reference a thematic vocabulary reference or their textbooks for the definitions of the reflexive vocabulary. (Approximates novice-intermediate level of the World-Readiness Standards For Learning Languages).
Essential skill practice:
- Reflexive preterite tense verbs
- Adjectives of emotion
- Adjective and gender agreement
Extra practice in a simple format. Sometimes you just need a quick worksheet for those substitute days without the extra preparation time. File it away in your teacher toolkit by topic for when you just need a quick change of pace.
Reactions and Emotions Worksheet can be purchased individually as a stand-alone activity. If you would like additional activities to supplement your current daily routine and reflexive verb curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store! ¡Mil gracias! Haz un clic and Follow!
Short Story Genre of Argentina Study Guide (Featuring reflexive verbs in a literary format)