Reinforce reflexive verbs of emotion and well-being with these easy practice worksheets.
What is included:
• Reflexive verb bilingual worksheet practice (14 present tense sentences)
• Reflexive verb bilingual worksheet practice (14 past tense sentences)
• Reflexive verbs; ponerse, sentirse, hacerse, alegrarse
• Word bank of adjectives of emotion and well-being
• Written practice with “alegrarse” (In Spanish only)
• Conjugation test with “alegrarse” (In Spanish only)
• Instructions for written and verbal activities
• Answers keys
All activities and worksheets can can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities. Students may need to reference a thematic vocabulary reference or their textbooks for the definitions of the reflexive vocabulary. Sentences are written in the present tense at approximately a novice-high level on the foreign language proficiency scale.
Essential skill practice:
- Reflexive present tense verbs and adjectives of emotion
- Adjective and gender agreement
Extra practice in a simple format. Sometimes you just need a quick worksheet for those substitute days without the extra preparation time. File it away in your teacher toolkit for substitute days or file it by topic when you just need a quick change of pace.
The "Reactions and Emotions” worksheet can be purchased individually as a stand-alone activity. If you would like additional activities to supplement your current daily routine and reflexive verb curriculum, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again. Thank you for visiting my store!
Reflexive Verb Thematic Vocabulary Reference
Reflexive Pronoun Worksheet Practice
Roll The Dice Speaking Game
Reflexive Verb Reading Comprehension Activities
Daily Routine Mix up Reading Comprehension Activities
Bilingual Clothing Vocabulary Reference