This resource contains all the pages needed to make an interactive Mexico lapbook. These notes can be used with any textbook, article, or video. All interactive note pages can be used in a Social Studies interactive notebook or lapbook giving you ultimate teacher flexibility! Keys are provided when needed.
Please check out the preview for a sample lapbook and preview of interactive pages.
Topics covered include:
- Regions of Mexico Map
- States of Mexico Outline Map
- Landforms of Mexico
- Waterways of Mexico
- Famous Landmarks
- Snapshots of Mexico
- Resources & Products of Mexico Sort
- Climate Interlocking Booklet
- Mexico Culture Flipbook
- Cinco de Mayo Mini-Flipbooks
- Spatial Inequality Interlocking Booklet
- Problems with Mexico City Cause and Effect Arrows
- Geography Vocabulary
- Aztec & Maya Bonus Pages (11 extra pages!)
All flipbooks and foldables are based off the Ohio Model Curriculum for Social Studies Grade 5. Please check out the preview for a complete list of interactive notes and "I Can" statements.
Hope you can use this product in your classroom!