This resource contains all the pages needed to make an interactive South America lapbook. These notes can be used with any textbook, article, or video. All interactive note pages can be used in a Social Studies interactive notebook or lapbook giving you ultimate teacher flexibility! Keys are provided when needed.
Please check out the preview for a sample lapbook and preview of interactive pages.
Topics covered include:
- Regions of South America Map
- Countries of South America Map
- Landforms of South America
- Waterways of South America
- Famous Landmarks
- Snapshots of South America
- South America Fun Facts
- Resources of South America
- Climate Flipbook (Blank included)
- South American Culture
- Religions of South America Circle Graph
- Culture of Brazil
- Countries of South America Flip-tabs
- QR Timeline Flipbooks
- What is a Region?
- Geography Vocabulary
- Maya, Inca, & Aztec Map & Sort
All flipbooks and foldables are based off the Ohio Model Curriculum for Social Studies Grade 5. Please check out the preview for a complete list of interactive notes and "I Can" statements.
* Please note:The preview is a lower resolution for uploading purposes.
Hope you can use this product in your classroom!