Monarca Language has created a set of materials for the theme "School Items".
This bundle can be used to learn specific vocabulary and practice Spanish language skills, although it incorporates early literacy, math as well as other important cognitive and motor skills. Spanish Immersion and Bilingual Schools use our printables to reinforce math, science, language and theme concepts.
This bundle a 51-page bundle and it contains the following:
Page 1-Page 5: Trace the crayon color and color the pictures.
Page 6-Page 10: Match the color with the correct picture.
Page 3:Trace the line from top to bottom ("Caminito de la escuela").
Page 4: Color the correct picture (school items).
Page 5-6: Cut and glue the pictures (school items).
Page 7: Match the correct pictures together (school items).
Page 8: Match the correct pictures together (positive school behavior).
Page 9: Match the correct pictures together (positive school behavior).
Page 10: Counting up to 5 (school items)
Page 11: Match the correct pictures together (house items vs school items)
Page 12: Circle the correct picture (places and activities related to school).
Page 13: Cut and paste (sequence and order)
Page 14: Color the letters of your name
Page 15: Circle the syllable (letter-sound)
Page 16: Cut and paste (letter- sound)
- (1) Set of Dominoes (this can be used as homework)
- (2) Set of Vocabulary Cards (6 words in each set). There are two sets of each. One is b/w and the second one is full-color.
- (4) Mini Reading and Coloring books.
MiniBook 1 "Yo veo en la escuela"
MiniBook 2 "Lo que hago en mi escuela"
MiniBook 3 "En mi escuela yo aprendo"
MiniBook 4 "Los colores"
- A curated book resource list. All storybooks are perfect for the first months of the school year.
- A vocabulary and sentence list you can share with parents.
- A template to write a newsletter.
Practice your Spanish vocabulary in themed sets. Print, color and laminate the games to make them last.