Also included in
- French verb tenses powerpoint jeopardy games bundle - 17 different games17 jeopardy style powerpoint games (huge discount with the bundle). You're going to love these powerpoint jeopardy games with all the bells and whistles. They even include music, daily doubles and final jeopardy questions. The$50.00$82.00Save $32.00
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 - Unit 6 BUNDLE**Purchase the complete Ça y est, je parle français levels 1 & 2 curriculum here**This bundle contains Unit 6 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 61 . DEMONSTRATIVE ADJECTIVES➯French Dice Game-Demonstrative Adjectives➯French$76.00$95.00Save $19.00
- Ça y est, je parle français - French 1 and 2 - Units 5 and 6 BUNDLESave 30% when you purchase this bundle. This bundle contains Units 5 and 6 of the Ça y est, je parle français curriculum.UNITÉ 5:1 . FAIRE - PRESENT TENSE➯French scrambled sentences exercise - Faire present tense➯French verb faire p$85.58$122.25Save $36.67
- French regular verbs bundle - ER - IR - RE verbsThis bundle includes everything you need to reinforce, practice and assess regular French ER, IR and RE verbs in the present tense. This bundle includes jeopardy games, audio drills, listening comprehension exercises, dice games, quel dommage games, su$59.00$83.00Save $24.00
- This is a special order Build Your Own French Bundle for Dean. You can also purchase this bundle! If you would like to build a bundle, select resources from my store, and if they total $20 or more I'll quickly create a special order bundle for you at 20% off. No sale items or other already discount$30.40$38.00Save $7.60
French jeopardy game: Verbes français en -RE - French -RE verbs
You're going to love this powerpoint -RE VERBS jeopardy game with all the bells and whistles. It even includes music, daily double and final jeopardy questions.
➯ This resource is included in my French 1 curriculum bundle!
This is a version that I’ve worked out the kinks on for the last 15 years of playing it with my students. The answers don’t have to be given in the form of a question unless you want to play that way. My students absolutely love this game, and so do I. They get very excited about it and always look forward to JEOPARDY DAY in French class!
This game focuses on conjugating -RE verbs in the present tense. As the categories suggest, there are just as many easy verbs to conjugate as there are more difficult ones.
Some of the harder questions involve using subjects like QUI - TOUT LE MONDE - MA FAMILLE - MES PARENTS ET MOI - TES AMIS ET TOI.
I have included detailed directions, rules and tips for game playing.
This game would be wonderful after having spent time teaching French -RE verbs. I've spent years working out the best way to play this game in a classroom setting, and it works so well that I went into a lot of detail in the instructions. The game includes 6 categories, a daily double, and a final jeopardy question. If you have any questions at all about the game, please do feel free to write to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out my new Build Your Own French Bundle option. Select resources from my store, and if they total $20 or more, I'll quickly create a special order bundle for you at 20% off. No sale items or other already discounted bundles can be included.
Want to have all of your secondary French resource needs covered? Check out the following curriculum supplement bundles:
LICENSING TERMS: This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
COPYRIGHT TERMS: This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.