Also included in
- Looking for super fun, NO PREP activities to review with your Spanish students? Play these Jeopardy-style trivia games with them! In this bundle, you get TEN different Jeopardy-style trivia games at a savings of 20% versus buying the games individually! Students will be engaged as they work in teams$32.00$40.00Save $8.00
- This Spanish imperfect tense bundle includes ELEVEN of my imperfect tense resources at a savings of 20% vs. buying them individually! That's 96 task cards, 100 digital task cards (Boom Cards), the super fun game Pesca, two lively Cucharas games, TWO of the always popular Jeopardy-style trivia games,$32.25$40.50Save $8.25
- This Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses MEGA bundle includes 29 of my preterite and imperfect tense resources at a savings of 20% vs. if you bought them individually! That's five 48-card task card sets, four sets of 50 digital task cards (Boom Cards), one set of conversation cards, two super fun$77.25$96.50Save $19.25
- Looking for super fun, NO PREP activities to review grammar and vocabulary with your Spanish students? Check out these Jeopardy-style trivia games! Students will be engaged as they work in teams to answer questions in categories like Conjugation, Fill in the Blank, ¿Dónde está el error?, Translation$105.00$140.00Save $35.00
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 87 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find the following:19 task card sets, 20 digital task card sets (Boom Cards), 4 conversation card sets, 14 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games, 15 Cucharas (Spoons) games, 7 Pesca (Go Fis$255.00$340.50Save $85.50
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, and you love saving over 35% on 196 awesome resources to supplement your lessons, you NEED this Spanish 1 and 2 Ultimate Bundle! That's over $275 in savings! This bundle contains all the resources from my Spanish 1 Mega Bundle and my Spanish 2 Mega Bundle. In it, you wi$499.00$775.50Save $276.50
Looking for a super fun, NO PREP activity to review regular imperfect tense verbs with your Spanish students? Play this Jeopardy-style trivia game with them! Students will be engaged as they work in teams to answer questions in the following categories: Conjugating Imperfect –AR Verbs, Conjugating Imperfect –ER/-IR Verbs, ¿Dónde está el error?, Translation, and Un Poco de Todo. In addition to the traditional point value questions that start at $100 and get increasingly more difficult as students work their way up to the $500 questions, there is also a fun ‘Make a Wager’ bonus option for each category that is like Final Jeopardy. Only regular imperfect tense verbs are included in this game.
Included in the zip file:
• Interactive Imperfect Tense (regular verbs only) Trivia Game in PowerPoint
• Score sheet for teams to keep track of their points
• Comprehensive instructions and tips for playing the game (including how I play so every team answers, every time, and students stay engaged and learning!)
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
This game is also included in my discounted Spanish 2 Activities Mega Bundle which can be found by clicking HERE!
Click HERE to see the other 50+ trivia games in my store!
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new products are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new products are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts