Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Spanish Task Cards
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle includes all five of my preterite and imperfect 48-card sets at a savings of 20%! That's 240 cards total! These sets are ready to print, cut, and use. These task card sets each have 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while practicing the preterite tense, the imperfectPrice $20.00Original Price $25.00Save $5.00
- Engage your students with the 12 print-and-go and digital imperfect tense Spanish activities in this bundle. Help your students practice Spanish imperfect tense in a fun and engaging way. Students will also work on Spanish reading comprehension with these fun activities too. Your students will lovePrice $35.50Original Price $44.50Save $9.00
- Are your students struggling with the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between them? They will get a TON of great practice with this bundle! This Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses bundle includes 27 of my preterite and imperfect tense resources at a savings of 20% vs. iPrice $81.25Original Price $101.50Save $20.25
- Provide your students with the practice they need to master Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary concepts with this Spanish task cards bundle! This bundle includes 50 sets of Spanish task cards. Each set includes 48 task cards to get your students up and moving. The task cards in this bundle coPrice $179.75Original Price $239.75Save $60.00
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 100 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find the following:20 task card sets21 digital task card decks (Boom Cards) 4 conversation card sets 15 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games 16 Cucharas (Spoons) games 7 Pesca (Go Fish) gPrice $299.99Original Price $399.50Save $99.51
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, then this is the bundle for you! It has fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums.This Spanish 1 &Price $599.99Original Price $950.25Save $350.26
- Are you looking for a fun variety of resources for regular imperfect tense verbs that you can use in your Spanish classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of regular verbs in the imperfect tense with these 7 easy-to-use resources, many of whiPrice $23.50Original Price $29.50Save $6.00
This fun imperfect tense task card set has 48 cards to get your students up and moving while getting a well-rounded review of the imperfecto. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheet like conjugating verbs in the imperfect tense, filling in the blank with the correct imperfect form of the verb in parentheses, writing sentences from prompts given, and answering true or false questions based on their understanding of when the imperfect tense is used.
Save 20% on these task cards and all my other regular imperfect tense verbs resources with the Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Activities Bundle! Click HERE to see it.
• Student response sheet
• Answer key
• 48 task cards
• Ink-friendly version of the 48 cards with a plain white background
• 6 full-color blank cards
• 6 ink-friendly blank cards
• 15 ideas for using task cards in Spanish class
(If you want the digital Boom Card version, click HERE.)
Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set. These cards come in two versions: full-color and ink-friendly with a plain white background!
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Digital Task Cards for Google Slides
Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Digital Boom Cards
Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Cucharas Game
Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Google Forms Assessment
Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Reading Comprehension Digital Mystery Pic
Click HERE to see the other 60+ task card sets in my store!
These task cards are also included in my discounted Spanish 2 Activities Mega Bundle which can be found by clicking HERE!
Imperfect tense task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around the classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with a sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for a great review before a test!
• For advanced learning or to differentiate, when students get to the fill-in-the-blank sentences, they need to write the missing verb AND why the imperfect is used with that past tense example (weather, telling time, two actions occurring simultaneously, etc.).
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use it for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid-fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless!
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them, and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your task cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a lifesaver. Thanks!
Want FREE SER + adjectives task cards? Grab them HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like these task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my task cards!
La Profe Plotts