Regular Imperfect Verbs Reading Comprehension Digital Mystery Picture
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Engage your students with these 297 NO-PREP digital Spanish activities! Help your students practice important Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary in a fun and engaging way. Your students will love practicing their skills with these Google activities!Use these Spanish grammar, Spanish vocabulary,Price $599.99Original Price $1131.00Save $531.01
- Are you looking for a fun variety of no-prep Spanish Google resources you can use in your classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of the imperfect tense with these 9 easy-to-use digital resources, many of which are self-checking! You save $6Price $25.50Original Price $32.00Save $6.50
- Are you looking for a fun variety of resources for regular imperfect tense verbs that you can use in your Spanish classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of regular verbs in the imperfect tense with these 7 easy-to-use resources, many of whiPrice $23.50Original Price $29.50Save $6.00
- Are your Spanish students struggling with reading comprehension? Do you love saving lots of money on no-prep and self-checking digital Spanish pixel art activities that are perfect for sub plans or your lesson plans? You need this mega bundle of reading comprehension mystery pictures! Your Spanish sPrice $199.99Original Price $260.50Save $60.51
Students struggling with reading comprehension? You need this no-prep digital mystery picture! Your Spanish students will improve their reading comprehension skills and their understanding of the imperfect tense as they read a passage in the imperfect tense and answer a variety of questions about what they read. There are two differentiated versions of this pixel art activity included in the file: one with a single verb for the fill-in-the-blank questions in the reading passage and one with two verbs so students not only have to conjugate the verb correctly, but they also have to choose the correct verb to use given the context. (see the preview for more details)
Save 20% on this Google Form and all my other regular imperfect tense verbs resources with the Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Activities Bundle! Click HERE to see it.
This activity is self-checking! If a student’s answer is correct, part of the hidden picture of something from the story will be revealed. If a student’s answer is incorrect, the picture will not change. That lets the student know he/she needs to try again. The instant feedback really helps students improve their skills! Students love trying to guess what the picture is as they complete the activity.
This digital download includes:
- differentiated versions of the activity
- 1 reading passage in the imperfect tense
- 10 fill-in-the-blank questions
- 9 short answer questions
- 9 multiple-choice questions
- 1 self-checking pixel art picture in Google Sheets
- Teacher directions
- Answer key
Please see the preview for the reading passage and questions so you can make sure this will work for you and your students. This resource includes regular imperfect verbs only.
This mystery picture is great for:
- Test review
- Sub plans
- Centers or stations
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Choice boards
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What will I need to assign this resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the picture and turn them into your platform (ie. Google Classroom). Instructions for making a copy are in the PDF.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Digital Task Cards for Google Slides
Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Digital Boom Cards
Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Task Cards
Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Cucharas Game
Regular Imperfect Tense Verbs Google Forms Assessment
Imperfect Tense Reading Comprehension Digital Mystery Picture
Want a FREE mystery picture for the preterite tense? Grab it HERE.
See all of my digital mystery pictures HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like mystery pictures!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts