These centers give students a quick practice on finding regular volume and irregular volume by using multiplication, division, and by counting unit cubes.
In this resource you get centers that address the following:
- Finding Irregular Volume by Counting Unit Cubes
- Identifying Solid Shapes by Attributes
- Computing the Volume of Rectangular Prisms by Given Dimensions
- Using Given Measurements to Find the Unknown on Rectangular Prisms
- Identifying a Shape Based on How Well Your Partner Can Identify Attributes
How do I use this resource? I use this resource as one of my stations during my guided math rotations. At the end of the week, students can turn their work into the teacher and have the teacher check it, or they can self-check with the answer key.