Sweet! An open-ended speech therapy game with candy cards to teach syntax and articulation: Regular and irregular nouns and past-tense verbs, with final s-blends too.
Roll the dice and fill your candy jar with the colorful candy cards. Who will have the largest candy collection at the end of the game?
Comes with 84 grammar cards- use the regular plural noun cards to target s-blends
Each card has:
1. Two sentences, children identify which sentence is correct. Granny eated her supper or Granny ate her supper?
2. A question to prompt grammatical sentence formulation: What did Granny do?
3. A prompt to generate a novel sentence: Use "ate" in a sentence.
• Candy Cards
• Candy Jar Mat.
• Dice Candy Mat
• 5 Candy Collection Jars
• 30 Irregular Past-tense Verb Cards
• 18 Regular Past-tense Verb Cards
• 18 Irregular Plural Noun Cards
• 18 Regular Plural Nouns (also targets articulation of final s-blends)
• Data Sheets for documentation
• Blank Cards you can write on for any target
• Low Color/ Grayscale options included
If you like this product, you may also like:
Winter Speech Vocabulary Games
Associations in the Doghouse
Apple, Apple Speech Therapy Reader and Language Activities for Where? Questions
Freebies, Discounts and Credits?
It’s so easy!
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Follow me: on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and my blog: www.speechsproutstherapy.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺