Students need practice identifying regular and irregular polygons. This engaging sort gives students an opportunity to look at 14 different polygons to decide which ones are regular and which ones are irregular. An Answer Key is provided. Be sure to follow me and check out my other sort and solve activities!
Other Geometry items available in my store:
• Quadrilateral Sort
• Geometry Word Wall-Vocabulary Cards
Earn TPT Credits for future purchases
• Go to your “My Purchases” page and click on the “Provide Feedback” button.
To learn about future sales, new products, and FLASH FREEBIES:
• Click the green star next to my store logo.
If you need to contact me, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love this product, take a look at my other resources:
• Plant and Animal Cells Bundle
• Plant and Animal Cell Comparison
• Microorganisms Word Wall Vocabulary Cards
• Water Cycle Bundle