Its Christmas Eve and the reindeers are running late! Help them get back to the North Pole and Santa’s sleigh!
• Print game boards, directions and cover in color.
• Paste each game board to the inside of a file folder.
• Paste the cover to the front of the file folder and
the reindeer directions to the back.
• Laminate file folder for durability.
Game cards and Pieces
• Print reindeer pieces and cards on card stock
• Laminate and cut out
• Blank cards and game board are included for you to make your own problems
• Each player chooses which color reindeer they will be.
• Shuffle cards and place face down in a pile.
• Each player chooses a card and solves the addition problem on it.
• They move one of their reindeers to the corresponding
o Example: They choose a card and it says 5 +2.
They move their reindeer to the 7 space. You only move forward so if the 7 is behind you, you stay where you are.
• The card gets put back in the pile on the bottom.
• If they can’t move their reindeer they put the card on the bottom of the pile.
• The winner is the person who gets all three of their reindeers to the North Pole first.