This game is great for any student learning how to multiply single digit by double and triple digit numbers as well as 2 digit by 2 digit numbers. Students will practice their multiplication skills as well as enjoy fun with a friend while they play Tic-Tac-Toe.
How to Play
1. Print the game boards on cardstock and laminate.
2. Students can roll a dice and decide who goes first.
3. The first student will choose a box and work the multiplication problem on the provided graph paper.
4. If the student gets the answer correct they can use an Expo marker or Vis-a-vi marker to make an X or O.
5. Students can use a calculator to check their answers.
6. If their answer is not correct they lose a turn and the other player chooses a box.