Are you doing a reindeer unit? Do you want to include some simple math practice that goes along with your theme? This is just what you need!
I designed this packet to be simple enough for kindergarten (or first grade) children to complete on their own. I have also included several levels of activities to meet the needs of your students. The activities included in this packet include:
1. Ordering numbers to 5
2. Ordering numbers to 10
3. Counting groups and writing the correct number (through 10)
4. Counting and then cutting and pasting the correct number next to the set
5. Ways to make 10 including written with words (1 and 9 make 10) and written as an addition sentence (1+9=10)
6. Circling a greater numeral when given 2 different ones
7. Circling the numeral that is less when given 2
8. Writing numbers that come before and after a given number
a BONUS game that helps students practice greater and less than skills
Check out the preview to see more!