It's Reindeer Time!! Your students will be fascinated to learn all about reindeer with this nonfiction unit including reading, writing, and math activities plus a fun reindeer craft. The reindeer activities in this unit address a wide variety of Common Core Standards, making it easy and fun to integrate across subjects in your classroom!!
This nonfiction Reindeer Unit includes:
- Reindeer Vocabulary Cards and Posters
- K-W-L materials for teacher & students
- Reindeer Reading Activities: Reindeer Close Read (2 versions) & All About Reindeer Mini Reader (2 versions)
- Reindeer Math Activity: Reindeer Graphing & Data
- Reindeer Craft
- Reindeer Opinion Writing Activity
- Reindeer Writing: Students will create their own non-fiction book about reindeer through shared research in your classroom. They will use the reading materials provided.
- True or False lesson: Sentence sort & Reindeer Flipbook
- Reindeer Graphic organizers: It's a Fact! (reindeer facts) and Reindeer Can/Have/Are chart
Please download the preview to see what is included!
❤️ Teachers are loving this reindeer unit! ❤️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “A great nonfiction activity. The reindeer text used in the unit was differentiated which was important to have with my students. The class enjoyed learning about reindeer.” - Elaine K.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Absolutely wonderful! I love this unit, as well as all of your other "All About..." units that I have purchased. It is perfect for my class and wonderful for December! Thank you for your hard work.” - Kerrie D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “So excited to print and use this with my students this week! Your units are always so much fun and easy to implement! Thanks so much!” - RhoLynda H.
© Stephanie Stewart - Falling Into First