Add some holiday magic to your students' projects or gifts with a reindeer overlay! This product requires Photoshop. Instructions below:
How to apply your reindeer overlay:
- These overlays look most natural when processed with the photo(s) to which they will be applied. Adjust the white balance/contrast/tone etc. accordingly in Photoshop or Lightroom.
- In Photoshop, open your original file to which you want to apply the overlay.
- Go to "File" > "Place Embedded" > and select the overlay file from your computer.
- Once the overlay is placed, it can be re-positioned on top of the original file.
- Blend the overlay by selecting the "Layers" tab > "Layers Mash" > "Reveal All." Set your paintbrush to black and paint over the edges of the overlay using a the brush at 75-100 percent to blend it into the background.