Reindeer and Santa Disguise Task Boxes for Special Education • Christmas Task Boxes for Special Education
What is included in this Task Box resource?
• 19 different reindeer task cards + 12 different Santa task cards
• 3 levels of differentiation for maximized learning:
- Reindeer to Reindeer Disguise and Santa to Santa Disguise (identical matching)
- Reindeer/Santa Disguise to Occupation Kid
- Reindeer/Santa Disguise to Occupation Word
What skills does this set of Task Boxes practice?
Expand vocabulary, practice and model communication, hand-eye coordination and visual spatial perception, colors, shapes, and patterns... all while establishing independence!
How do you store all of the pieces?
You have options when it comes to storage. You can use photo boxes or pencil boxes, baggies or laminated envelopes. Whatever works best for you, and whichever you have space for.
Can these be used outside of a special education classroom?
Absolutely! These task boxes can be used in special ed, regular ed, homeschool, tutoring... any setting.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!