Vocal Explorations are a super important
part of each and every music class I teach. Using the same old set over and over again can be super duper boooooorrrrring for your kiddos. Why not spice it up with a little bit of holiday flair?
Reindeer Vocal Explorations are perfect
for all ages and grade levels. This set gives you everything you need for four lesson segments
to explore different vocal pathways with your students. From presentations for teacher modeling to digital extensions, you’ll get everything you need to freshen up vocal explorations in no time—Reindeer style!!
***The Goods Inside***
Teacher Talk with Anne
- You'll get my tips for how I use the resources in this unit. I outline four different lesson segments for using the two different presentations, worksheets, and digital component.
Reindeer Vocal Exploration Pathways
- This set has 12 different pre-made pathways, with three different themes to model vocal exploration with your students. Both Powerpoint & PDF versions are included!
Reindeer Vocal Exploration Blank
- This presentation has 12 different blank cards, with three different themes, to give your students the opportunity to draw their own vocal pathways on an interactive white board! Both Powerpoint & PDF versions are included!
Reindeer Vocal Exploration Worksheets
- These are great for your students to practice in stations, sub tubs, or even as a quick assessment! Check out the Teacher Talk to think about other ways to use these worksheets.
Link to SeeSaw Templates
- Head to the Anacrusic Resource Library
for FREE SeeSaw templates that go along with this lesson!
This set is for you if you are ready to embrace the Christmas season with a little bit of vocal exploration. Use this set to be purposeful, sequential, and joyful, with a little bit of holiday whimsy!!
Looking for more good stuff?? Click here to subscribe to the Anacrusic Newsletter!!
You’ll get instant access to the FREE
Resource Library and all other sorts of good stuff!
Don't forget to follow me on Facebook
for more teacher tips and an inside peek at all things Anacrusic!!
Check out my blog
for exclusive posts, giveaways, and freebies!!
Did you know you can earn FREE TPT CREDITS by reviewing your purchases? Don't forget to leave thoughtful, honest reviews on your purchased resources for free credits (read: $$$) to put toward your next have to have resource on TpT.
How do you do it? Click your picture icon on the TpT homepage. Go to "My Purchases." Scroll through and click "provide feedback" on those resources that you absolutely love! It makes my day to hear how I've helped your classroom :)