This red nosed reindeer writing book is perfect for any activity during this winter season. The reindeer book comes with 4 spaces to write, each piece flipping to the left to create a book. The ears and antlers of the reindeer are tabs to the next page. This red nosed reindeer book is giving students the flexibility to create any type of story, adventure or experience with the loved red nosed reindeer!
• Reindeer Directions & Notes for Teacher
• How to Assemble Reindeer Picture Guide
• Completed Reindeer, Print & Go Copies with Ideas
• Primary Lined Reindeer Book Pages with Wide Lines & Small Picture Space (4 Pages including Reindeer Cover)
• Wide Ruled Lined Reindeer Book Pages with Lines (4 Pages including Reindeer Cover)
≪ You May Also Like
• The Growing Collection of Writing Craftivities
• Winter Themed Acrostic Poems
• Third Grade Weekly Homework Packets: December
All ideas are mine unless otherwise stated. Please note that this product is for one teacher/classroom only and not to be shared in any matter. Additional licenses can be purchased through my TPT store
at a discounted rate. If there are any questions, comments or changes you need feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and don't forget to review!
© Alexis Sanchez from Laugh Eat Learn. All rights reserved.
You can also connect with me and find many activities
and strategies at my blog Laugh Eat Learn.