PreK - 5th
What educators are saying
This is a great tool in figuring out what motivates students and what they might work for. Thank you.
I have used forced-choice surveys before but none with pictures! The pictures make it more appropriate for kindergarten! Very helpful!
Updated version: Electronic Tablets are now part of the survey!
In order to identify possible classroom reinforcers, it is important to go directly to the source, namely, you the student. This survey provides valuable insight as to what type of rewards and incentives a student desires or prefers
- Gives direct feedback from the student’s perspective
- Quick and easy to administer
- Anyone can administer the survey or the student can take it on their own
- Easy to score and interpret
- Gives good data for developing behavior plans and reward or incentive systems
Clipart by Educlips and digital toonage
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.