Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.93 MB | 56 pages
Lesson and activities centered around airport travel. Second part of a larger unit on travel.
- Power Point and student notes worksheet to introduce vocabulary through immersion;
- Discussion questions
- Crossword puzzle
- Auf dem Flughafen game (game board, pieces and directions included)
- High Five! scavenger activity where students find out the travel information of different people
- worksheet where students learn how to read and fill out a Flugschein (based on actual Flugschein)
- worksheet where students learn and practice reading departure/arrival monitors
- Was sagt man? brainstorming activity where students come up with questions frequently asked at airports (worksheet and Power Point)
- Dialogue cards
- Situation cards where students act out a scene with a partner
- Fly Swatters game board
- Quiz with study guide
Designed to go along with Deutsch Aktuell 2, Kapitel 1B, but is generic enough to be used with any unit discussing travel. Builds off the activities done in my unit "Reisen: Gepäck" and continues with "Reisen: Im Hotel."
Please note: some of these activities can be purchased separately.