Also included in
- Looking for math homework or extra practice for your third grade students? This NO PREP 3rd Grade Math Homework for the Year Bundle has you covered for the entire year!By purchasing this bundle, you are saving 50% off the price of the individual packets.Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of ev$38.25$74.25Save $36.00
Being able to relate addition and multiplication is an important skill that students in 3rd grade need to master. This no-prep, print and go Addition and Multiplication Relationships Worksheets Packet is perfect for extra practice of this concept!
This resource includes 4 practice sheets for the skill of relating multiplication and addition. Each sheet has 9 practice problems for the skill and 3 spiral review problems at the bottom.
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included!
Although the packet is designed to provide math homework, it can be used in other ways (see below). If you choose to use it as math homework, there is one sheet for each night of the week, Monday-Thursday. With 9 problems for each night, it will not be too time-consuming for the student, but will provide enough practice to solidify understanding of the skill.
While this packet was specifically designed to align with 3rd grade standards, it is perfect for differentiation in 2nd and 4th grades.
There are several other ways you can use this packet:
• Independent practice in class
• Pair and Share activity
• Small group work
• Extra remediation
• Cut apart the squares and use 1 problem as an exit ticket each day
• Test review and practice
• Quick quiz
• Informal assessment
• Guided math work as a whole group
• Early finisher work/bonus problems
Looking for other helpful math resources? Take a look here:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,