Related Facts using Number Bonds Early Finishers Activities
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- These 1st Grade Math Early Finisher Activities go along with my supplemental daily module powerpoints. **The powerpoint/slideshow is looped so students can hop in and begin writing their answers as soon as they are finished with their problem set and exit ticket. I used these during my formal obsePrice $80.00Original Price $100.00Save $20.00
- If you are looking for early finishers activities that are no fuss, mess, or chaos - look no further. These are a great addition to your first grade tool kit. With 109 different early finisher activities, you will be set for the school year. ALL you do is press play and your students are engagedPrice $199.99Original Price $289.00Save $89.01
These powerpoints/slides are used in conjunction with the topics taught for each lesson (NUMBER BONDS). Once students finish their problem set and exit ticket, they grab their work mat, sit on rug, and begin working on the related ppt! No fuss, mess, or chaos ❤️ - just press play and keep them engaged while you work on helping the kiddos who are still in need of your help.
❤️ SAVE 20% WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE BUNDLE! ❤️
DETAILS of this lesson:
✓ Students will look at a number bond and then write one addition sentence and one subtraction sentence to match.
✓ Comes with a QR code if you want to use during centers
✓ Comes with a PPT that you just need to press play and the students will be able to work through the ppt while you work with other students
✓ Comes with a matching page for students to write their answer, then erase as they get ready for the next problem.
How this works:
- You open up this resource in PPT or Google Slides (you will need to drag the flattened ppt into your google drive)
- Press Present/Play
- As students finish their math exit tickets they sit on the floor with their white board
- They begin answering the questions projected on the board
- After 10-20 seconds, answers appear
- Students check their work with the correct answer shown
- The ppt automatically goes to the next slide
- Students continue working through the slideshow
- As students finish their math work, they can jump in at any time
- BONUS: You get to help students who need your help while the rest of the class is engaged and learning!!
OTHER RESOURCES: If you are looking for other resources to help with unit 1, here are my money saving bundles:
- Daily Lessons
- Boom Cards
- Early Finisher Activities
- Google Form Assessments
- Google Slides Resources
- Printable TASK CARDS
- Digital Task Cards
WHO LIKES A DEAL?
- Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted (except for resources that are under $1.50). It pays to follow me!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
- Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about this product.
Thank you for visiting my little store! Please contact me if you have any questions!
I sure appreciate you!
Shanon Juneau ❤️