PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students will understand division of integers by using models and relating division to multiplication (CCSS 7.NS.2a). Use in math centers or as a group task. What a fun way to practice math!
7N24 stands for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. Get the FREE Checklist of Grade 7 Goals along with a handy catalog of time-saving Grade 7 resources at this store, all aligned to CCSS.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards for games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Brief instruction cards for four games.
• A folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
See the FREE Games Guide for more activity ideas, plus game instructions in Spanish.
OTHER GRADE 7 CARD SETS
RELATED GRADE 6 CARD SETS
OTHER RESOURCES FOR GRADES 3-8
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW: Grades 4-8. This overview includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
• BASIC FACTS BUNDLES: Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!