Relationship building with students is one of the most important things you should do in your classroom. These name tents can help you build relationships with ALL students.
HOW DO THESE NAME TENTS WORK?
These editable name tents serve two purposes:
- They create a way for you to easily see your students' names, so you can speak to them and get to know them by name during the first few days of school;
- They enable you to have a way to communicate with ALL students during the first few days of school. You will have a short, written conversation for the first five days of school with each student! This is especially great for the shy or introverted students that we sometimes struggle with making connections!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS DOWNLOAD?
When purchasing, you will download a Powerpoint that includes 4 versions of a name tent as well as a feedback form the encourages daily communication between each student & the teacher.
- "Hello, my name is..." editable cover in color;
- "Hello, my name is..." editable cover in black and white;
- "Yay! You're here!" editable cover in color;
- "Yay! You're here!" editable cover in black and white;
- Blank editable cover to create your own or have students create their own;
- Ready to print feedback form to put on the inside of your name tent;
- Editable feedback form to put on the inside of your name tent.
*You must use Powerpoint to edit this file.
*Please message with any questions before downloading.
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me. I will be happy to help!
Copyright© Stephanie Nash
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.