Beginning (7th-9th grade) and advanced (10th-12th grade) Relationship Building bell ringers for students.
*NOTE* Some beginning and advanced bell ringers are identical.
- Conversation Skills (4-7 minutes)
- The Power in a Name (5 minutes)
- Remembering Names (5 minutes)
- Remembering Names part 2 (5-7 minutes)
- First Impressions (5 minutes)
- Stages of Relationship Building (5 minutes)
- Building and Keeping Trust (7-10 minutes)
- Forgiving Others (5 minutes)
- Average of your 5 Closest Friends (5-10 minutes)
- The Science of Friendships (5-7 minutes)
- Resolving Conflict (5 minutes)
Each topic can stand alone to meet individual student needs or the set can be used sequentially as a mini-unit.
- .pdf document of 11 beginning bell ringers
- .pdf document of 11 advanced bell ringers
- Free .pdf notes template for student use in conjunction with bell ringers