Relationships in Triangles (Geometry Curriculum - Unit 5)
This bundle contains notes, homework assignments, two quizzes, a study guide and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• Midsegments of Triangles (includes reinforcement of parallel lines)
• Perpendicular Bisectors and Angle Bisectors
• Centers of Triangles: Circumcenter and Incenter
• Medians and Altitudes
• Centers of Triangles: Centroid and Orthocenter
• Inequalities in Triangles: Determine if three sides can form a triangle.
• Inequalities in Triangles: Find the range of the third side length of a triangle given two side lengths.
• Inequalities in Triangles: Order angles given sides and order sides given angles.
• Inequalities in Two Triangles
• Triangle Inequalities with Algebra
Refresher notes on the Pythagorean Theorem also included as it is required with many of the centers problems.
Please download the preview to see a sample outline along with a collage of some of the pages.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Geometry First Semester Notes Bundle
More Geometry Units:
Unit 1 – Geometry Basics
Unit 2 – Logic and Proof
Unit 3 – Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
Unit 4 – Congruent Triangles
Unit 6 – Similar Triangles
Unit 7 – Polygons and Quadrilaterals
Unit 8 – Right Triangles and Trigonometry
Unit 9 – Transformations
Unit 10 – Circles
Unit 11 – Volume and Surface Area
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.