Looking for resources to help your students MASTER Relative Adverbs INCLUDING ASSESSMENT? Look no further!
This resource is BURSTING at the seams with ways to teach Relative Adverbs!
You have a plethora of material to cover Relative Adverbs to MASTERY!
Simply Print and Go!
Why YOU Will Love This Resource:
#1 Your Lesson Planning is DONE for an ENTIRE WEEK!!!!
#2 All Materials are NO PREP/ Print and Go!
#3 Your Students Will Be ENGAGED and LEARNING!
Here’s what’s included:
- Teacher Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Definitions and examples to teach the standard with 10 practice problems
- Student Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Fill in the blank definitions and examples to learn the standard with 10 practice problems
- Interactive Notebook version of Student Notes
- Engaging Practice Page: X marks the relative adverb! Match up the relative adverb “X” to the sentence on the map! An engaging activity page practicing the standard!
- Practice Page: Identify the relative adverb in the sentence and the noun it gives more information about! Then, students apply what they learned to their own sentences using fun clip art to guide their writing!
- Sentence Frames/ Stems: 10 Frames/ Stems to use throughout the week!
- Student copy of Sentence Frames/ Stems to use throughout the week
- Foldable for Interactive Notebooks
- 2 Drawing Activities for Your Visual Learners
- 4 Exit Tickets using Different Levels of Questioning
- Study Cards! Glue onto an index card and study for the assessment! A great School to Home Connection!
- Answer Keys
Suggested Lesson Plans for Mastering Relative Adverbs in one week:
- Day 1: Lesson Notes & Practice/ Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
- Day 2: Engaging Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
- Day 3: Foldable/ Sentence Frame/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
- Day 4: Drawing Activities/ Sentence Frames/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
- Day 5: Study Cards/ Assessment
*Use sentence frames throughout the year for spiral review!
NEED MORE RESOURCES FOR RELATIVE ADVERBS???
Click HERE to view RELATIVE ADVERBS TASK CARDS!
Digital Relative Adverb Task Cards
Want even more? We've got 6 Literacy Center Activities on Relative Adverbs! Click...
Relative Adverbs Literacy Centers
Don't buy just this standard! Buy them ALL in our Language Bundle!!! Save Money!!!
Click HERE to view THE ULTIMATE 4TH GRADE INTERACTIVE GRAMMAR BUNDLE!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don't miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
This pack is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.